Designing Sound Identity.
My goal is to blend in knowledge, tools, and intuition to produce a powerful sound identity that is appropriate yet unexpected.
I'm a team-player. To me, your input is the starting point, the first building block of something new that will feel right and sound perfect.
Music is in my blood. My father was a famous Latin American singer-songwriter, and I inherited his passion and love for the craft. Music is a physical experience that leads me to pure joy: becoming a music producer and composer was - at least for me - inevitable.
- Master Certificate in Orchestration for Films and Television, BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC| Boston, MA| 2014. GPA: 4.0
- Master Certificate in Music Production Using Pro Tools, BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC | Boston, MA | 2012. GPA: 4.0
- Pro Tools 101 Certificate, DIGIDESIGN, | 2011.
- Pro Tools 110 Certificate, AVID Training, | 2011.
- ARS NOVA, Escuela de Música, Caracas, Venezuela.
♛ Latin Grammy Award Certificate, Backing vocals arrangement, Best Folk Album, Ilan Chester 2010.
♛ Latin Grammy Award Certificate, Backing vocals Singer, Best Folk Album, Ilan Chester 2010.
♛ UNICEF Award, Breats Milk Campaign, 2011.
♛ Two Time Gold Award Winner, ANDA Festivals, Caracas, Venezuela.
♛ Bronze Award Winner, ANDA Festivals, Caracas, Venezuela.
♛ Sol de Bronze Award Winner, FIAP Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
♛ Festival de Cine de Ciudad Guayana Award Winner, Best Short Film Scoring.
♛ Five Time Nomination ANDA Festivals, Caracas, Venezuela.
- Composer at ASCAP (The American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers)
- Publisher at ASCAP (The American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers)
- SACVEN (Venezuelan Society of Authors and Composers)
- CIRCULO DE CREATIVOS DE VENEZUELA (Creative Circle of Venezuela)
Full resume available upon request.
Have you listen to my work?
Please do. I've given my best to please you and I've enjoyed every second of it.